- Are your files encrypted by Phobos Ransomware and you need data recovery from Phobos?
- You need Phobos Decrypor?
- Is your server encrypted by Phobos Ransomware and you need data recovery?
If yes, then you are in the right place because we can help you better understand how Phobos Encryption works and how you can decrypt your files.
Learn more about the Phobos ransomware, its decryption, recovery, removal and statistics.
Our Ransomware recovery experts can help your business recover your files fast.
All our Ransomware Decryption process is performed via teamviewer or Splashtop, remotely after a scheduled consultation call.
If you want to start your Phobos Ransomware Decryption free ransomware assessment click here.
Phobos team is using is using the following extentions to encrypt files, so if you have this or similar extentions to your files, probably its Phobos:
- .actin, .Acton, .actor, .Acuna, .actin, .Acton, .actor, .Acuff, .Acuna, .acute, .adage, .Adair, .Adame, .age, .angus,
- .banhu, .banjo, .Banks, .Banta, .Barak, .barak, .bbc, .blend, .BORISHORSE, .bqux,
- .Caleb, .Cales, .Caley, .calix, .Calle, .Calum, .Calvo, .CAPITAL, .com,
- .DDoS, .deal, .deuce, .Dever, .devil, .Devoe, .Devon, .Devos, .dewar,
- .eight, .eject, .eking, .Elbie, .elbow, .elder, .eject
- .Frendi, .help, .HORSELIKER,
- .KARLOS, .karma,
- .mamba, .octopus,
- .phobos, .phoenix, .PLUT,
- .WALLET, .zax,